Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Laughter, the best medicine!

Have you ever laughed so hard that you doubled over, fell off your chair, spat out your food or wet your pants?? Or as we Malaysian would say, “laugh until stomach ache?” I wont deny that I always like that..hehe~ Laughter can be deemed the best traditional medicine in our life. It’s completely organic. It can be shared. And what’s more, it’s absolutely free! Below I would like to share with you some jokes that I found in my mom’s book..I trust all readers will enjoy the jokes in the right spirit..okeh?? (kalau tak gelak tu something is wrong with you =p)

Pretty or Ugly

Amy : Zul says I am pretty. Aqil says I am ugly. What do you think?
Ecah : A bit of both. I think you are pretty ugly.

Pretty Woman

Harris : I want to marry you. I love you now and forever.
Jane : But Harris, Im not in love with you. Find some pretty woman.
Harris : I don’t want a pretty woman. I want you!

Taking a bath

The telephone rings and little Kathy picks up the phone.
Voice: Hello, Kathy. Can I speak to your daddy?
Kathy: Daddy is in the bathroom having a bath.
Voice: In that case, can I speak to your mummy?
Kathy: Mummy is also in the bathroom having a bath with Daddy!

Golfing with Friends

Wife to husband: What’s your excuse for coming home at this time of the night?
Husband to wife: Golfing with friends, my dear.
Wife to husband: What? At 2am?
Husband to wife: Yes! We used night clubs.

Tailor

“My father is a tailor”
“So what?”
“What do you mean sew what? Sew buttons-lah! He also sew sarung! Sew baju! Sew whatever-lah!

Capital of America

Teacher: What’s the capital of America, Nasir?
Nasir: Washington D.C., Cikgu.
Teacher: And what does ‘D.C.’ stand for?
Nasir: Dot Com, Cikgu.

Emergency brakes

My dear wife doesn’t know anything about auto mechanics, but there’s no way she’s going to admit that to Foreman Wong.
“My car is making a noise, and Im pretty sure it’s the..uh..carbulator..carbonator..carbonizer..distribulator..I blew a brisket!”
And foreman Wong said, “It’s the hand-brakes you left it on!”

Sunway Lagoon

Three country bumpkins were in a car on their way to Sunway Lagoon. They saw a sign which says : SUNWAY LAGOON LEFT so they all went home!

Black Pepper or White Pepper

A French guest, staying at a budget hotel in Jalan Raja Laut KL phones Room Service for some pepper.
“Black pepper or white pepper, sir?” ask Room Service
“Toilette Pepper!” says the Frenchie.

Fly to Miri

A lady telephone the travel agent and asked how long it took to fly from Kuching to Miri. The clerk replied, “Just a minute.”
“Thank you,” said the lady as she hung up.

Zebra??

Mom: What animal is black and white AND pink?
Son: Er..(blush)..an embarrassed zebra!

Okeh..enough! I hope that I can share many jokes with you later on..(letih nak type dah..huhu~) I tell you again, laughter; it’s indeed good medicine. Just laugh as you can! You know what, a good laugh can also help us physically as well..macam ‘inner’ jogging lah..wish you happy all days!

No comments:

Post a Comment